Wednesday, June 29, 2011

1st trip to Kentucky Splash!

This past weekend we took a family outing to Kentucky Splash. For the ones of you who have never herd of it, it's a water park in Williamsburg, Kentucky that includes a 18,000 square ft. wave pool, a drift river, a kiddy activity pool, a triple slide complex, a double slide tower, a go-kart track, a championship miniature golf course, an arcade, a batting cage, and a driving range. We had a blast. This was my first time to a waterpark and I had a blast. I have to admit the lazy river was so relaxing I really enjoyed it. Best of all it was only $10.00, yep that's rght folks I said $10.00 small smackaroos or you can get an All even Admission for only $26.95 which includes the water part, 2 go-kart rides, 2 batting cage tokens, and unlimited mini- golf. So if your planning a family outing to get cooled off I defiantly recommend this place.
Paul (my fiance) enjoying the lazy river!

Anthony relazing in the lazy river!

Hunter playing in the wave pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment