Thursday, June 30, 2011

Who is your Hero?

In everyone's life there are people who mean a lot to them but, every once in a while someone even more unique comes along. Someone who you can call a "hero" A hero is a person so close to your heart that you can't possibly imagine what life would be like without them. A hero is someone who has made a difference in your life, and it is obvious to the people around you. A hero is someone who has influenced you more than you will ever know. Just because you consider someone a "hero" doesn't always mean they are "superheroes" heroes can be ordinary people like you and me. For me that person is my MOM I believe that my mom deserves the title "hero." My mom has made a difference in many peoples lives, including mine. She has many qualities that make her special. Whenever I need someone to talk to, she is always there for me. She listens to what I have to say and tries to help me with my problems. I know that I can talk to her about anything and that I don't have to feel embarrassed because I know that she won't get mad at me. She is compassionate and feels sympathetic for me whenever I get hurt or injured. Another characteristic that my mom has is fairness, when I want something she will try her best to negotiate with me and compromise to accommodate both what I want and what she wants for me. I can always count on my mom she will tell me the truth. She is not selfish or self centered; she always helps others whenever possible. She is very selflessness. The last attribute that my mom has is integrity. She cares about me and she is always honest and will love me no matter what, and I know that I don't have to be anyone but myself for her. Your friends aren't going to be the people who stand by you till the end. It's going to be your family. My mom is a huge part of my life since I was little and I hope that it stays that way forever.   Coming straight from my heart my mom is truly my hero. She doesn't need "a pat on the back for that." When I'm happy, she's happy and she gets a joy out of seeing my face when I smile and when I laugh. I know that my mom will always support me and that whatever road I'm headed for she will always love me for me. If you dig deep enough I'm sure you will find someone too who you can call your hero.

This is a photo of my mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment